List of Fixtures and Furnishings
- A 29,000 +square foot lot, backing up to the 14th hole located in the exclusively gated Promontory subdivision of the Ridges Community of Summerlin.
- 18,000 square feet of residence with 13,000 square feet of living area
- Similar to the designs of the famous architect Frank Lloyd Wright, the exterior features a blending of stone, blue azurite windows, glass and stainless steel railings.
- Lush landscape with beautiful travertine marble stairways leading to the front entrance.
- Three of the world’s largest Shiva lingum stones with a weight of 700-1500 pounds greet guests at the entrance. These stones are not only considered highly sacred in India but are reported to emit positive energy for the entire household.
- Magnificent 18 foot wide front doors are constructed of honey onyx mixed with glass with stainless steel frames. These 1000 pound doors are self closing and are magnetically opened and locked.
- A circular atrium design in the main hallway creates a unique feeling of openness
- An operable 40’ glass skylight in the atrium ceiling
- Surrounding the atrium are glass, metal and slide doors that disappear, making the house one with nature.
- Designed by the noted artist, xxxxxxx, a breathtaking, hand-chiseled , 1200 pound quartz sphere and bronze water feature floats between twin grand stairways that lead down to the entertainment center on the lower level.
- Walls of creamy venetian plaster give the appearance of polished stone.
- William Russell walnut and cherry doors are located throughout the home.
- A secluded 2 bedroom guest suite with fully furnished living room, fireplace, entertainment center and covered patios.
- Each bedroom has its own bathroom with custom-designed glass tile and granite shower.
Formal Living Room
- A formal living room with views of the pool area through its floor- to -ceiling east-facing windows. A unique fireplace is custom-made from sleek teakwood strands found only in Costa Rica jungles. This forms a unique contrast with its Zen Gron Bali black marble facing.
- Three pocketed sliders can be opened or closed to create an enclosed room or an outside area that meets the main floor patio through custom made accordion doors. This room could be used an exercise room, library or office.
- Lift and slide doors that open up to the main floor patio.
- Floor to ceiling fireplace of rare Bronzite granite and polished stainless steel.
- Opposite the fireplace is a large audio video entertainment center. This is a room designed for the total comfort for a family gathering.
- A large, modern and contemporary kitchen feathers a charming breakfast nook and breakfast bar that is surrounded by floor to ceiling windows. A disappearing sliding glass door leads to the nook patio area.
- All stainless steel appliances include 2 dishwashers, and a 72” subzero fridge/freezer combination. On either side of the fridge are 6 inch shelves that hold cans or other items that need to be reached quickly.
- The copious amount of kitchen cabinets are made of custom-made dark walnut with a scattering of glass doors on the formal china cabinets.
- The countertops of the sink area and the Grand Island are created from a very unique Black Mosaic granite stone.
- The island contains a full gas cooking range under a stainless steel hood. A veggie sink and pullout fridge/freezer drawer combination along with many pullout storage drawers are also built in the island.
- The kitchen connects to the dining room via a butler’s pantry that contains additional cabinets, countertop, a wine fridge and a warming drawer.
- Adjacent to the butler’s pantry is a normal kitchen pantry with additional shelving space and storage.
Formal Dining Room
- The dining room opens to both the main floor quartz water feature and a formal hallway connecting the main floor 2 car garage and the west facing outside coffee patio. The dining room contains a custom made zebra wood and white walnut table that seats 10. Both the room and the table are illuminated with a floating geometric crystal chandelier that complements the modern treatment.
- The coffee patio has its own fireplace and a 6’ waterfall setting can be enjoyed as a picturesque scene from the inside or be brought into the dining room just by opening the glass and metal French doors.
Laundry and Powder Room
- The formal hallway leads either to the garage or to the laundry powder room and laundry.
- The laundry powder room countertops are covered in Calcutta marble with floors of limestone. The laundry room itself has an abundant amount of storage space, 2 front loading washers and 2 front loading dryers. An upstairs laundry chute directs soiled laundry to the room.
- Nearby are double utility storage rooms that contain a maid’s desk and work area.
- Across the hallway is an office/study area that has custom glass barn doors hanging on a custom stainless steel railing system. The room looks out a 8’ sliding glass door to its own patio area at the front of the house. It is designed with wall treatments and its own full entertainment system.
Main Powder Room
- This piece de resistance, located next to the dining room is entered through an obscure glass door framed with stainless steel. Steps lead down to honey onyx floors, countertops and lighted sink. Glass tile and wallpaper are illuminated by 2 geometrical crystal chandeliers.
- The garage landing is made of Gascogne Beige limestone and the floor is laid with a sleek high-gloss epoxy floor blended with polished diamond plate tire treads and base.
- This 6 car garage is entered by a large outdoor motor court and consists of 2500 square feet. The floors are circle cutout of diamond plate surrounded by lustrous black epoxy.
- This entertainment level is reached by either of the grand stairways flanking the main floor water feature. This level is divided into 5 seamless areas and was designed for effortless entertaining. It features 2 large disappearing doors that lead to the outside lower level pool and patio areas.
Bar and Wine Cellar
- A stunning bar greets the eye with a colorful and festive ??? marble stone countertop with stainless steel corbels. Then your eye is drawn to the area opposite the bar where a showroom window of 5’x20’ bent glass showroom window shows the spectacular wine cellar. A sink, fridge, and dishwasher are located in the bar area.
- The wine cellar is accessed through an ancient glass and wrought iron door. The wine racks are made of rare African Mahogany. The cellar can hold over 3000 bottles and is currently stocked with over 500 bottles of fine Napa and French Bordeaux vintages. Located nearby is a 16’ square foot vodka/tequila freezer that can keep the liquor frozen to 15 degrees below zero.
- On the other side of the bar, between the bar and the sitting room, a Swaim Pool Table is located.
Sitting Room Area
- The sitting room area is designed for family sports fans to watch several events on 3 large flat screen televisions. Nearby is a walk in-walk out Scottish Castle fireplace situated with 2 comfy chairs and table to chase away the chills.
- Scotland is left far behind as one pulls back the curtain and enters the old-fashioned, red and black movie room with its theater-sized plush, reclining leather chairs. The full surround video system can burn and store all types of video and most children will be able to navigate the movies or cable.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THIS ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME HOME PLEASE CALL……